the legend is back in my barn

Alp, I'll be in Europe for 3 weeks, starting next week... please send the exact coordinates of the bike + key in the ignition so I can test if for you  :D
Very nice little mosquito, enjoy your new ride!
Beautiful pics, as usual.
 
Thread starter
i made today self my first "test"...... :D

well, come in the north-part of switzerland
 
Wow, that’s a pretty color combo!
Looked it up.. Honda calls it Premium Silver Metallic with Pearl Sugar Cane Beige

Sad that it was discontinued for U.S. sales. With my new job generating a lot more "motorcycley stuff" going on in the garage, and our after-work discussions, from my end, talking about my daily rides, Mrs. G is back on her "maybe this is the year I learn to ride" kick. A Super Cub might be a good choice if she's serious.
 
Thread starter
yes the blue ......bcos this the thread  title :  the legend is back in my barn
:D

the blue cub , monkey and the  ""bee""  i gave a way for the GB350....in January last year....


[attachment=1369]
 

Attachments

  • super cub.webp
    super cub.webp
    535.6 KB · Views: 62
alprider said:
as a silver arrow

:angel:....... :D 

For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.

Ciao, baby. :)
 
Thread starter
rdprdp01 said:
alprider said:
as a silver arrow

:angel:....... :D 

For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.

Ciao, baby. :)


the Super Cub is no Scooter..... ;)
 
I stand corrected, humbly so. :)
 
alprider said:
rdprdp01 said:
alprider said:
as a silver arrow

:angel:....... :D 

For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.

Ciao, baby. :)


the Super Cub is no Scooter..... ;)

Ha! The last time I took Superbird, my NC750X, to the boss' house to drop something off and work on a few of the fleet bikes, he looked at it, rubbing his chin. He said "What a lovely bike. You know, in Europe, they make a maxi-scooter version of this."

"This is no scooter..."
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60 said:
alprider said:
rdprdp01 said:
alprider said:
as a silver arrow

:angel:....... :D 

For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.

Ciao, baby. :)


the Super Cub is no Scooter..... ;)

Ha! The last time I took Superbird, my NC750X, to the boss' house to drop something off and work on a few of the fleet bikes, he looked at it, rubbing his chin. He said "What a lovely bike. You know, in Europe, they make a maxi-scooter version of this."

"This is no scooter..."

he meant the " forza" ...its only a simple NC under the plastic......

btw.

yesterday.....

.
 

Attachments

  • cubq.webp
    cubq.webp
    309.7 KB · Views: 19
  • cubq1.webp
    cubq1.webp
    752.4 KB · Views: 19
  • cubq2.webp
    cubq2.webp
    613.6 KB · Views: 19
  • cubq3.webp
    cubq3.webp
    870.3 KB · Views: 19
Absolutely beautiful.
 
Back
Top