My modifications

fabrimtb

First service completed
Thread starter
Here the exterior modifications I made on my CB '13:

- Handlebar - Renthal 755
- Bar ends - Stainless steel CNC made 
- Mirrors - CB600 2004
- Turn lights - CB '14
- Rear grab - CB1100 RS '17 onwards
- Rear suspensions - Ohlins
- Slip on exhaust - Arrow 
- Engine guards - Active
- Tail light - Honda XL '86[attachment=1746][attachment=1747][attachment=1748][attachment=1749]

What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 1000061295.webp
    1000061295.webp
    375.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 1000063082.webp
    1000063082.webp
    3 MB · Views: 180
  • 1000061313.webp
    1000061313.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 176
  • 1000060878.webp
    1000060878.webp
    2 MB · Views: 182
Lovely, fabrimtb. Whose is the other CB1100?
 
How did you fit the 17+ rear grab handle? I assume you modified it. I had purchased one and found the mounting holes to be off
 
MrMcTavish said:
How did you fit the 17+ rear grab handle? I assume you modified it. I had purchased one and found the mounting holes to be off

Not to threadjack, but this was one of the first mods I did on my STD back during Covid lockdown. At the time I made some adapter brackets that I paired with corresponding SS hex bolt hardware. Sorry if I can't find a better pic atm but happy to share my templates or potentially even make you another set if you can share your wheel conversion wisdom. Feel free to PM me if at all interested  :thumbsup:

B5NWapK.jpeg
 
LucienLeFranc said:
No license plate?

It's there. I made a custom fender eliminator/battery tray inspired from an old Competition Werkes tailtidy/FEK set-up I installed on my previous Crossplane R1 to clean up the cluttered rear. God I miss that bike

cLMJ9kg.jpeg
 
Thread starter
How did you fit the 17+ rear grab handle? I assume you modified it. I had purchased one and found the mounting holes to be off
Yes, I did two brackets with an offset of 20 mms. They are made from aluminium billet.
 

Attachments

  • 1000052324.webp
    1000052324.webp
    408.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 1000052323.webp
    1000052323.webp
    409.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1000052325.webp
    1000052325.webp
    425.5 KB · Views: 5
Thread starter
Come hai fatto a montare la maniglia posteriore del modello 17+? Immagino tu l'abbia modificata. Ne avevo acquistata una e ho scoperto che i fori di montaggio non corrispondevano.
I made two brackets with an offset of 20 mms and holes to fit the turn lights. Attached the pictures of the final result
 

Attachments

  • 1000060118.webp
    1000060118.webp
    443.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 1000052325.webp
    1000052325.webp
    425.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1000052332.webp
    1000052332.webp
    454.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1000052324.webp
    1000052324.webp
    408.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 1000052323.webp
    1000052323.webp
    409.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top