alprider
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


alprider said:you mean the 350 ADV scooter : I used it to pay for the Super Cub

alprider said:as a silver arrow
:angel:.......![]()

alprider said:yes the blue ......bcos this the thread title : the legend is back in my barn
the blue cub , monkey and the ""bee"" i gave a way for the GB350....in January last year....
rdprdp01 said:alprider said:as a silver arrow
:angel:.......![]()
For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.
Ciao, baby.![]()


alprider said:rdprdp01 said:alprider said:as a silver arrow
:angel:.......![]()
For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.
Ciao, baby.![]()
the Super Cub is no Scooter.....![]()
the Ferret said:ain't nuthin wrong with scooters
Gone in 60 said:alprider said:rdprdp01 said:alprider said:as a silver arrow
:angel:.......![]()
For the first time ever, I find myself seriously considering buying a scooter. The silver-blue Honda scooter looks like the baby brother to my CB100EX. Timeless design, incredible engineering, and a ride experience as important as the destination. I thought you boys were my friends, dedicated to helping me avoid another two-wheel obsession.
Ciao, baby.![]()
the Super Cub is no Scooter.....![]()
Ha! The last time I took Superbird, my NC750X, to the boss' house to drop something off and work on a few of the fleet bikes, he looked at it, rubbing his chin. He said "What a lovely bike. You know, in Europe, they make a maxi-scooter version of this."
"This is no scooter..."