HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
Yep, been using eBay for years, never had a need to try Craigs List.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like eBay too, bought and sold lots of bikes, cars and misc. there. Fees to sell are too high imo. Could you pm me Satan's email address please? I've got an offer he can't refuse.Todd_K_imp said:Craigslist sucks, but you get what you pay for...and sometimes a little bit more. I tried to buy a baby stroller and all I got for my trouble was a running email exchange with someone claiming to be satan. Yeah...
Is it a hell of an offer? Or just a devil of a deal?:rofl:The Spaceman_imp said:Could you pm me Satan's email address please? I've got an offer he can't refuse.Todd_K_imp said:Craigslist sucks, but you get what you pay for...and sometimes a little bit more. I tried to buy a baby stroller and all I got for my trouble was a running email exchange with someone claiming to be satan. Yeah...
Thanks!
Could you pm me Satan's email address please? I've got an offer he can't refuse.The Spaceman_imp said:Could you pm me Satan's email address please? I've got an offer he can't refuse.Todd_K_imp said:Craigslist sucks, but you get what you pay for...and sometimes a little bit more. I tried to buy a baby stroller and all I got for my trouble was a running email exchange with someone claiming to be satan. Yeah...
Thanks!
Could you pm me Satan's email address please? I've got an offer he can't refuse.The Spaceman_imp said:Could you pm me Satan's email address please? I've got an offer he can't refuse.Todd_K_imp said:Craigslist sucks, but you get what you pay for...and sometimes a little bit more. I tried to buy a baby stroller and all I got for my trouble was a running email exchange with someone claiming to be satan. Yeah...
Thanks!
