The Innocents Abroad - Coming Soon

That was GREAT! Couldn't see anything on my Ipad this morning, but when I moved to the PC I could see it.

Very cool Ptero, can't wait for the main show.

Roger :thumbsup: Ebbert :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
Great Job ! I like the choice of soundtrack. Will there be a sequel ?
Mate, that's the trailer. Season 1 pilot will be "To Neel Gap with Ride4now".

I'm taking the CB away for a couple days up to the NSW central coast so next week will post the vid.

Cheers

As for iPad, I don't see the embed on mine either, iMac is OK.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
Great Job ! I like the choice of soundtrack. Will there be a sequel ?
Mate, that's the trailer. Season 1 pilot will be "To Neel Gap with Ride4now".

I'm taking the CB away for a couple days up to the NSW central coast so next week will post the vid.

Cheers

As for iPad, I don't see the embed on mine either, iMac is OK.
It is a Adobe Shockwave Flash player thing that causes this. The engineers at Apple rightly concluded that flash was a battery hog and in their opinion Adobe had done little is terms of innovation with Flash over the years. So Apple decided to stop supporting Flash in their IOS devices (phones, tablets, pads, etc). Beside being a battery hog it is often sited as a security vulnerability. I personally agree with them on both points and don't get me started on what I think of Adobe......

FYI: HTML5 which is the new HTML standard includes a specification that when implemented basically eliminates the need for software such as Flash and Microsoft's Silverlight.
 
Geez! Don't worry about the main event. That was worth the hour's download time!

Brilliant! :beerchug:
 
Ahh the same guy that said when the end of the world comes he wants to be living in Cincinnati (where I live) because everything in Cincinnati happens 20 years later than in the rest of the world... ( or something like that lol)
 
Thread starter
OK, MTC, me old mate, I'll bite. Why would it be #4? I thought it was #1.

But yes, the next episode will be on screens (dream on Dactyl) by Christmas. As I have said before, Seat Time and Videos are a thankless task. You know 20 views and 3 replies but a "I've found a superior Header Polish" thread will attract in excess of 20,000 views and in the region of 5,000 replies. Ah well, a labour of love I suppose ;). Actually, maybe Likeafox is on to something. I could start a "pay per view thread".

Cheers mate.
 
Star Wars Episode 7 was released this past week. I was caught up in the hype. The "first" Star Wars is actually episode 4, so I wondered if your similarly well-produced serial will be released in non-chronological order.
 
Ptero you speak truth about seat time reports and vids. Some are quite extensive. Takes a lot of time to write, edit, add pics and then you might see 1/2 dozen responses... if you're lucky. Hardly seems worth it sometimes.

But to those of us who love seeing the seat time reports and videos, the differnet areas of the globe, and the bond between owners and their CB's they are the icing on the cake that is this forum. I truly do appreciate the effort involved, yours and everyone elses that takes the time to do them.
 
Back
Top