Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ebbert 
Mate, that's the trailer. Season 1 pilot will be "To Neel Gap with Ride4now".Chapomis_imp said:Great Job ! I like the choice of soundtrack. Will there be a sequel ?
It is a Adobe Shockwave Flash player thing that causes this. The engineers at Apple rightly concluded that flash was a battery hog and in their opinion Adobe had done little is terms of innovation with Flash over the years. So Apple decided to stop supporting Flash in their IOS devices (phones, tablets, pads, etc). Beside being a battery hog it is often sited as a security vulnerability. I personally agree with them on both points and don't get me started on what I think of Adobe......Pterodactyl_imp said:Mate, that's the trailer. Season 1 pilot will be "To Neel Gap with Ride4now".Chapomis_imp said:Great Job ! I like the choice of soundtrack. Will there be a sequel ?
I'm taking the CB away for a couple days up to the NSW central coast so next week will post the vid.
Cheers
As for iPad, I don't see the embed on mine either, iMac is OK.
Mate, that title is a direct steal from some minor Yankee scribbler called Mark Twain.LikeAfox_imp said:With that title, I was totally expecting a porno.
. Actually, maybe Likeafox is on to something. I could start a "pay per view thread".