the ideal transporter

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Found on a m/c transport service website. If the image doesn't show immediately, please click on the link.

ce591c2aa759f0fd4ed4a99702adc3ab.
 
:rofl:

How do you load the thing?

Beetles were gutless ( I had 3 I think in the 60's and 70's) without having a motorcycle sitting above the engine.
 
You just ride it up, don't you?
 
In the South those methods would be a “hold my beer and watch this” moment.
 
pekingduck_imp said:
How it's done in 'Merica.
I like these pekingduck.

The left specimen because of the ingenuity.

The right specimen, not because what might appear to be a Yamaha 535 Virago (I think?), but because of the shaft drive. Let's burn that littl' shaft out.
 
Stichill_imp said:
1961 Chevrolet Corvair Rampside Pickup
32de8f1d02b7783501ac6786b9c3441d.jpg
I like Corvairs, but the bed goes about 10" higher aft of the ramp opening. Okay maybe for small bikes, like a VW bus.
I looked at this Honda Civic, and it didn't look like it had gotten smashed from the rear. Really makes you think there may have been nothing wrong with the car, and he really needed dedicated motorcycle transportation. If so, not a terrible solution.
 
Stichill_imp said:
1961 Chevrolet Corvair Rampside Pickup
32de8f1d02b7783501ac6786b9c3441d.jpg
I really like this Stich.

Bring on a modern version that satisfies crash regulations.

Perfect, really.

And after the riding career is over, you can roll-up in your wheelchair and watch the traffic as the automated driver takes you to the retirement ho-, err, um, ... I mean destination.
 
Back
Top