The gauges at night.

Olyrider_imp said:
jimgl3_imp said:
is there a way to change back lighting color? i want green
Yes there is. Modmygauges.com

Shane, the owner, is a Boeing cockpit electrician by day, and does this at home. A wonderful young man who is a perfectionist. He changed the backlighting on my ST1300 about a month ago. His turnaround is a few days, and the difference is amazing!! I had an invisible-to-me orange LED cluster. Now it is green and blue. I got to pick the colors. I think it was $60.

Ignore the "Am I at a Rave?" Website. He caters to the 'Busa crowd, and that's what they want. :banana::banana:

I'm taking him my 2013 CB1100 cluster in a week or so. I'm going to change the backlighting, but I also want to get rid of the high school calculator look between the gauges.
His turnaround is a few days, and the difference is amazing!! I had an invisible-to-me orange LED cluster. Now it is green and blue. I got to pick the colors. I think it was $60.
pic?
 
Can't take a picture. Bike is at the shop getting new suspenders. Look at the Facebook page for ModmyGauges to see many examples.
 
Olyrider_imp said:
jimgl3_imp said:
is there a way to change back lighting color? i want green
Yes there is. Modmygauges.com

Shane, the owner, is a Boeing cockpit electrician by day, and does this at home. A wonderful young man who is a perfectionist. He changed the backlighting on my ST1300 about a month ago. His turnaround is a few days, and the difference is amazing!! I had an invisible-to-me orange LED cluster. Now it is green and blue. I got to pick the colors. I think it was $60.

Ignore the "Am I at a Rave?" Website. He caters to the 'Busa crowd, and that's what they want. :banana::banana:

I'm taking him my 2013 CB1100 cluster in a week or so. I'm going to change the backlighting, but I also want to get rid of the high school calculator look between the gauges.
Yes there is. Modmygauges.com

Shane, the owner, is a Boeing cockpit electrician by day, and does this at home. A wonderful young man who is a perfectionist. He changed the backlighting on my ST1300 about a month ago. His turnaround is a few days, and the difference is amazing!! I had an invisible-to-me orange LED cluster. Now it is green and blue. I got to pick the colors. I think it was $60.

Ignore the "Am I at a Rave?" Website. He caters to the 'Busa crowd, and that's what they want. :banana::banana:

I'm taking him my 2013 CB1100 cluster in a week or so. I'm going to change the backlighting, but I also want to get rid of the high school calculator look between the gauges.
Its been a while but...pics?
 
Back
Top