emptysea
Road warrior
No need to apologize for rambling posts. It's interesting to me how you work through your process. CB looks like it might be staying for a bit longer, which I think is great.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1 to that.EmptySea_imp said:No need to apologize for rambling posts. It's interesting to me how you work through your process. CB looks like it might be staying for a bit longer, which I think is great.

They certainly don't bother me, I grew up with a father that loved and drove Ramblers :rofl:Motogeezer1949_imp said:Methinks if rambling posts have been an issue for anyone, they would have left the forum long ago![]()

My father bought a Gremlin when they first came out and I remember him saying that " it had a good engine because it had 7 main bearings " . Funny the useless info that you remember from childhood.Motogeezer1949_imp said:My grandpa had a Hudson Hornet, my uncle had a Rambler Rebel V8, another uncle had an AMC Marlin and I had an AMC Hornet SST.
Ramble on![]()
Yeh, I had an uncle whose sage advice was, "Never fart in a lift (elevator)". He never said anything else as remotely sensible as that.Chapomis_imp said:My father bought a Gremlin when they first came out and I remember him saying that " it had a good engine because it had 7 main bearings " . Funny the useless info that you remember from childhood.Motogeezer1949_imp said:My grandpa had a Hudson Hornet, my uncle had a Rambler Rebel V8, another uncle had an AMC Marlin and I had an AMC Hornet SST.
Ramble on![]()

JustPassinThru_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:JustPassinThru_imp said:
JPT, is your question actually "Has anyone already collected links to suppliers of lowered pegs and comments on them?"
If you look at trikes, take a look at the new Can-Am F3. The F3 is the sport model but has very very adjustable pegs. The pegs are mounted on outer rails so you can put them ANYWHERE you like within the context of the rods that attach to the controls (they have a variety for this purpose). I loved the F3 position adjustability. I have the touring model Spyder RT (2010) for two-up riding and bought it after a previous Goldwing Roadsmith trike.gossman_imp said:I'm 6'4" with a 18 year old hip replacement and another hip that is getting close to being replaced. I rode a Suzuki and a Harley Road King before I went to the CB 1100 as an alternative. None are comfortable to me after 45 minutes, I just have to limit my riding to an hour at a time, if longer I stop and take a quick walk around to get some movement in my legs. For me, the only real alternative if I want comfort is probably a trike. I just love the easy handling of the CB in comparison to my last motorcycles. We each have to find what fits us, I wish you the best in your search.
JustPassinThru_imp said:Cormanus_imp said:JustPassinThru_imp said:
JPT, is your question actually "Has anyone already collected links to suppliers of lowered pegs and comments on them?"
JPT, is your question actually "Has anyone already collected links to suppliers of lowered pegs and comments on them?"
Uh...yeah.
I was winding down last night with some "Adult Beverage" - I should have put the question differently and elsewhere. But like the OP, I really DO need to get my feet lower or my derriere higher.


