The Dream Bike

Jim21680_imp

Been there
Thread starter
 
Uncanny, looked at these pictures this morning and believe it or not when my wife arrived home from a "girls trip" to NY/Florida she said for me to look on her camera as there was a picture or two that might interest me and there was exactly the same machine. I don`t know who was most stunned my wife or myself!
 
I shed a tear! Thanks for posting. Life's big moments. I remember being in the 2nd grade and the announcement of JFK's assassination, all us kids cried and were sent home. I was on ICBM missile alert, mopping the floor of Mike launch control, watching the TV when Challenger exploded, and on missile alert at Oscar launch control when KAL007 was shot down. Then living in Peru walking in the mine housing area when a Canadian coworker ran out and said Eric look at this in NY, I saw the planes hit the second tower live. I knew it was terrorism at that point.

Thanks for sharing. What a great thing people did as a memory for him.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
My wife and I visited the memorial and museum a few months back.
Looking at the pictures taken on that fateful day and reading the stories of the victims and heroes was one of the most moving events in our lives.
 
Back
Top