The Cormanus Chronicles: March 2017

Thread starter
jimgl3_imp said:
Canada is sooooo beautiful!!!
I've heard that. I'd like to go someday.

Thanks for all the kind words fellas.
 
oh cheeses! I'm a maroon! that's the land down under you're riding, not the great white north! my bad! what a dunce! LOL! I'll never live this one down!
 
Don't worry Jimgl3, I hear they're close to each other. They share the same small body of water. I'm sure you could ferry between the two for a longer riding day!
687840382872d90809d1ce12960de394.png
 
jimgl353_imp said:
oh cheeses! I'm a maroon! that's the land down under you're riding, not the great white north! my bad! what a dunce! LOL! I'll never live this one down!

:rofl: yea, tha one will linger in the minds of a few around here for... Well, forever lol
 
jimgl353_imp said:
oh cheeses! I'm a maroon! that's the land down under you're riding, not the great white north! my bad! what a dunce! LOL! I'll never live this one down!
jimgl... come to the Arkansas rally. SOOOO much closer than Canada. (Umm..it's 3 states to the west and one to the north JUST in case you weren't sure.) ;)
 
Thread starter
jimgl3_imp said:
30 months till I retire, then I can pull off something like that! (the Arkansas rally)
I thought you might mean one Down Under. :D
 
Thread starter
That's the one! :rofl:
 
yeah, nah, I'm retiring from the government, not the NFL. I'd have to win the lottery to come ride down under. Canada, I will certainly do. And it's the same difference, right? :)
 
Back
Top