Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Down under they call those "road trains."Blockhead_imp said:It’s the highlight of my day when I see these, Cormanus. Love the pics, that truck has to be 160 feet long?


Sadly,j3gq_imp said:Great that you always use that same subject line, Cormanus.
This way all your chronicles are always just when 'search' away.
Does anybody (I thing ferret/GO, etc.) do similar write-ups in the U.S., and I just haven't seen it yet ?
no CB1100 excursions for me to the U.S.












Empty Sea does some pretty good ones.j3gq_imp said:Great that you always use that same subject line, Cormanus.
This way all your chronicles are always just when 'search' away.
Does anybody (I thing ferret/GO, etc.) do similar write-ups in the U.S., and I just haven't seen it yet ?
j3gq_imp said:Great that you always use that same subject line, Cormanus.
This way all your chronicles are always just when 'search' away.
Does anybody (I thing ferret/GO, etc.) do similar write-ups in the U.S., and I just haven't seen it yet ?
Sadly,GoldOxide_imp said:Sadly,j3gq_imp said:Great that you always use that same subject line, Cormanus.
This way all your chronicles are always just when 'search' away.
Does anybody (I thing ferret/GO, etc.) do similar write-ups in the U.S., and I just haven't seen it yet ?no CB1100 excursions for me to the U.S.
no CB1100 excursions for me to the U.S. It is actually play off of "SoCal", "NoVa", etc.j3gq_imp said:@Cormanus
Really, really nice !
Sadly,GoldOxide_imp said:Sadly,j3gq_imp said:Great that you always use that same subject line, Cormanus.
This way all your chronicles are always just when 'search' away.
Does anybody (I thing ferret/GO, etc.) do similar write-ups in the U.S., and I just haven't seen it yet ?no CB1100 excursions for me to the U.S.
no CB1100 excursions for me to the U.S.
Would you let us know where So-on is, at least on which continent (in case it's a secret.

