Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ha ha - gear shifter! I've known your 800-alias from way back when I said the '14 DLX was discontinued (so I bought an F800GT instead) and you charged out and got yourself a cherry '14 DLX ASAP. Kindred spirits! I think the roster of people who like F800GT's and CB1100's has got to be a very, very, very short list.LongRanger_imp said:Stichill, YOU'RE the Futtermeister? Alert to my fellow CB'ers: This dude can RIDE.
Interesting. I never connected the dots.
I too have two aliases, one on this forum and another on F800riders.
You and I have traded dialogue on both sites many times.
Here's a clue to my alter-ego: Have you tried using silicone adhesive yet?
High praise coming from you...not sure I deserve it! :blush:LongRanger_imp said:Stichill, YOU'RE the Futtermeister? Alert to my fellow CB'ers: This dude can RIDE.
Interesting. I never connected the dots.
I too have two aliases, one on this forum and another on F800riders.
You and I have traded dialogue on both sites many times.
Here's a clue to my alter-ego: Have you tried using silicone adhesive yet?
Agreed, but if you recall, it was actually a three-way for a while...Stichill_imp said:Ha ha - gear shifter! I've known your 800-alias from way back when I said the '14 DLX was discontinued (so I bought an F800GT instead) and you charged out and got yourself a cherry '14 DLX ASAP. Kindred spirits! I think the roster of people who like F800GT's and CB1100's has got to be a very, very, very short list.LongRanger_imp said:Stichill, YOU'RE the Futtermeister? Alert to my fellow CB'ers: This dude can RIDE.
Interesting. I never connected the dots.
I too have two aliases, one on this forum and another on F800riders.
You and I have traded dialogue on both sites many times.
Here's a clue to my alter-ego: Have you tried using silicone adhesive yet?
High praise coming from you...not sure I deserve it! :blush:LongRanger_imp said:Stichill, YOU'RE the Futtermeister? Alert to my fellow CB'ers: This dude can RIDE.
Interesting. I never connected the dots.
I too have two aliases, one on this forum and another on F800riders.
You and I have traded dialogue on both sites many times.
Here's a clue to my alter-ego: Have you tried using silicone adhesive yet?

Yes, before you bought your CB1100! Same alias. F800GT handles remarkably like the CBR250R and does not feel much bigger from the saddle. Looks like I'm out on the rally due to family commitments out of state.EmptySea_imp said:Not to horn in on this bromance, but I believe I knew Stichill from the CBR250r forum. And the F800GT might be (might be) my wife's next bike.
Oh, and there's still at least one room available at the Eureka Springs rally. Just sayin

Cormanus_imp said:Great report Stichill. Thanks for the link. Amazing looking country, although the idea of riding in a sand storm does not appeal.
Can you help an Australian understand what a cheese weasel is?
It was an offhand joke by one of the guys' wives. She saw a photo of the motley crew and said "What a bunch of cheese weasels!" Somehow it stuck and now that's the name of our little club.Chapomis_imp said:A small rodent that puts the holes in Swiss cheese ?
I was pretty darn closeCormanus_imp said:Thank you.


Riding through the sandstorm looked almost exactly like this video someone took in March of 2016.Cormanus_imp said:Great report Stichill. Thanks for the link. Amazing looking country, although the idea of riding in a sand storm does not appeal.
Can you help an Australian understand what a cheese weasel is?