The CB1100 mini shop

Looking at the Givi site they have the blade in 37 and 47. I’m not sure which one I have now. Going to have to see if I can find the paperwork.
 
Thread starter
Box label ...isn't it 37L ????

ee63502136b41b57448397351546030f.jpg
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
First pic- the Honda wings on the tank...not factory?

Second pic-Honda badge ABOVE the headlight- lol.


ALL the pics- your bikes all have BIG BUBBLE BUTTS!!
Thumbs DOWN.
 
PB, you are correct. I also have the B37. Strangely the specs say it is 39L. Shouldn’t it be designated a B39? Whats up with that? Crazy companies.
 
Maybe he’ll sell it to me.
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
When did you get a red one?
Must be recent. It appears unplated.



Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Must be recent. It appears unplated.



Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Great observation GO. :dodgy: :clap:
Must be recent. It appears unplated.



Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Great observation GO. :dodgy: :clap:
Yeah, that would have been some different fancy candy for sure.

Maybe with the Deluxe PB can explore some 4-into-4 bliss.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
When did you get a red one?
Must be recent. It appears unplated.



Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Must be recent. It appears unplated.



Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Great observation GO. :dodgy: :clap:
Must be recent. It appears unplated.



Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Great observation GO. :dodgy: :clap:
Yeah, that would have been some different fancy candy for sure.

Maybe with the Deluxe PB can explore some 4-into-4 bliss.

Must be recent. It appears unplated.

Dream Goldwing or CBX it is not.
Great observation GO. :dodgy: :clap:
Yeah, that would have been some different fancy candy for sure.

Maybe with the Deluxe [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB can explore some 4-into-4 bliss.
Just to make long story short:
I usually fulfill my realistic dreams sooner or later.
4-into-4 is a next season option???? but must retain centre stand!
Now looking for new Dainese jacket that blends in with candy red
:cool:
 
Peter , I see that you deserve a 4 into 4 exhaust system . I would strongly advise the Pipe Master : looks nicer , sound better , cheaper , easier to install AND you can keep the center stand . The Moriwaki has nicer looking welds and is also very well made but about $ 600 more . The Pipe Master does pop a little when closing the throttle but not bad .
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Peter , I see that you deserve a 4 into 4 exhaust system . I would strongly advise the Pipe Master : looks nicer , sound better , cheaper , easier to install AND you can keep the center stand . The Moriwaki has nicer looking welds and is also very well made but about $ 600 more . The Pipe Master does pop a little when closing the throttle but not bad .
...deserve... glad that my wife does not view our forum :P
John, will see next year, as I have to do things step by step...and this season enjoy my new DLX...just a few months left here in Ontario
:beerchug:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Peter , I see that you deserve a 4 into 4 exhaust system . I would strongly advise the Pipe Master : looks nicer , sound better , cheaper , easier to install AND you can keep the center stand . The Moriwaki has nicer looking welds and is also very well made but about $ 600 more . The Pipe Master does pop a little when closing the throttle but not bad .
...deserve... glad that my wife does not view our forum :P
John, will see next year, as I have to do things step by step...and this season enjoy my new DLX...just a few months left here in Ontario
:beerchug:
Huh? What does that mean?

[Deep] Southern Ontario has a generous riding season.
 
Thread starter
August, September, October and most likely 1/2 or entire November during this drastic and warmer climate change.
I do not ride below +10*C...even with seat & hand warmers ON :-/
 
Back
Top