The CB1100 mini shop

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Today, in my garage, I welcomed Alain Lee and his beautiful '17 EX
We had friendly conversations about CBs, accessories, mechanical matters, tires, crossing the US border/2021 Ohio Rally and so on...
Also Alain's R/side RLET, due to its injury was successfully replaced.
Here are a few pics:

df7ee5633286bfdb29c7c995d85e8c10.jpg


9b412970ea948630ba7af106a89a4dd5.jpg


fe541e54081de46b83eb7804128bd69a.jpg


2505fa56200f73a20ca12160c6763b3c.jpg


7703a61deafcc3becaf595d85c0a1ec7.jpg
 
First pic- the Honda wings on the tank...not factory?

Second pic-Honda badge ABOVE the headlight- lol.


ALL the pics- your bikes all have BIG BUBBLE BUTTS!!
 
Thread starter
Apparently all three top boxes are small...just an illusion of being big.
The red 2017 EX and 2014 DLX have small Honda top box/36L, unlike the white '14 CB has Givi/39L ?? if not mistaken.
All three will accommodate one helmet with some room left around.
 
Who has the bike with the Givi rear carrier? I've been looking for one and not sure what size to get. Don't want it to look ridiculous on the back of the CB.
 
Thread starter
tj_gee_imp said:
Who has the bike with the Givi rear carrier? I've been looking for one and not sure what size to get. Don't want it to look ridiculous on the back of the CB.
This white bike with the Givi, of the two I currently own, belongs to me.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
tj_gee_imp said:
Who has the bike with the Givi rear carrier? I've been looking for one and not sure what size to get. Don't want it to look ridiculous on the back of the CB.
This white bike with the Givi, of the two I currently own, belongs to me.
This white bike with the Givi, of the two I currently own, belongs to me.
Which is faster? White or red? :)
 
When did you get a red one?
 
Every time I see someone post a photo of their garage bike space, it makes me, I don't know...happy, I guess. I find myself looking at the tools available, their wall decor, how clean and organized the area is... or isn't. I think I feel like I'm a neighbor and you've invited me over to talk bikes...maybe that's what makes me feel happy. : )
 
pdedse_imp said:
Every time I see someone post a photo of their garage bike space, it makes me, I don't know...happy, I guess. I find myself looking at the tools available, their wall decor, how clean and organized the area is... or isn't. I think I feel like I'm a neighbor and you've invited me over to talk bikes...maybe that's what makes me feel happy. : )
I enjoyed your post because a garage appeals to me the same way and I check out the details too :D
 
pdedse_imp said:
Every time I see someone post a photo of their garage bike space, it makes me, I don't know...happy, I guess. I find myself looking at the tools available, their wall decor, how clean and organized the area is... or isn't. I think I feel like I'm a neighbor and you've invited me over to talk bikes...maybe that's what makes me feel happy. : )
I hear ya.

Every time I see a garage snap, I think: "Man, I could use a garage too. All the stuff I could hang and store."
 
PB will comment on the red one when he is ready. It’s been a secret…
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
PB will comment on the red one when he is ready. It’s been a secret…
That is perfectly correct my Lord... and thank you (you know for what )

@ pdedse, Rocky thanks for your kind words
@ GO - which is faster? = what Lord Popgun said...and is already plated/registered
@ Cormanus - this is DLX, I bought last Friday night, it has 20K kms, showroom condition
@ tj_gee, the two red CBs have OEM Honda top box of 36L, the white CB has Givi of 39L ??
@ Alain Lee, thank you for help, info and lift to Haliburton :worship:

Soon, there will be a longer update/thread about:
* newly acquired DLX and white '14 CB fate, as presently I am extremely busy with variety of errands on top of transferring accessories from white CB to DLX,
* some used - in very good shape accessories for sale.
* '14 white CB1100 fate/57K kms
:excited:
 
PB, our (I have one too guys) Givi Blade is the B47. I added the light kit to mine.

Whoever asked, I also have a Givi 55L box for my ST1300. It looks stupid on the CB but at least one member mounted one. It’s big.
 
Back
Top