The CB1100 Is A Great Platform

Motogeezer1949_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
It's excellent to see and hear what everyone has done to personalize their rides. From wild to mild, stock to modified. I always smile when reading the varied comments and critiques. What is nirvana to some is totally unacceptable to others. Some are ok with thing as is, others overthink to what can seem to the point of grey matter explosion! I've made some great friends here, especially at the inaugural CB Rally! Regardless, all of us are enthusiasts who agree on one thing - we love our CB's :heart:
 
Mr. T is probably driving a Ferrari just from the sales from this board!
 
I have done almost no mods to either of mine... RLETs, aluminum valve cover caps for wheel valve stems, gel grips, color matched headlight shell and chrome gauge covers on the dlx, and fork gaiters, which to me is a testimony as to just how right Honda got this bike in the first place.
 
I have made a few changes to mine. RLETS, fork gaiters, old Honda valve stem caps for the tires, Yoshimura full exhaust, black side covers off 2014 standard CB, black grab rails off 2014 Standard CB, black rear foot beg brackets off 2014 standard, seat off 2014 CB1100 DLX.
 
I've done K&H solo saddle, Staintune slip-on, Ikon shocks, Agras fork brace, Dart Marlin screen, Chic Design handguards, Degree single side leather saddlebag, Kijima saddlebag support, Honda type 2 bars, Honda chrome bar weights, Kuryakyn throttle boss, Go-Cruise, Pro-Grip 714 grips, RLETs, DLX alloy sprocket cover, Moriwaki frame sliders, Cycle Pirates adjustable footpegs, license plate mod, fork reflector delete, tire valve caps, and battery tender lead.

Some of this stuff is functional while plenty of things are for looks. Some things are both. I've got a red oil filler cap on the way and will probably get some clear signal lenses and amber bulbs. That's about all I'm gonna do. Even when I look at my bike photos when it was stock, I find it absolutely gorgeous.
 
yea, I don't get it

edit: googled it...jeezalou $101,000 yikes
 
Having ridden in a Nissan GT-R, at speed around Circuit of the Americas, I can say that it's well worth the circa $100k price tag and that is a modern dream provided you have the money.
 
the_undecider_imp said:
Having ridden in a Nissan GT-R, at speed around Circuit of the Americas, I can say that it's well worth the circa $100k price tag and that is a modern dream provided you have the money.
Just make sure you don't use launch control and that you sell it before the transmission is out of warranty ;). Kidding though. I'd love one of these and they're starting to become quasi affordable used now.
 
Back
Top