The Bike Show CB1100 Review April 1, 2020 no joke !

Very nice review. That guy certainly gets the spirit of the CB1100! I don't think I've seen any other reviewer THAT positive! :thumbsup:
 
Love it! That white stamped tank is gorgeous. I had the '14 standard, and now the '17ex...I go back and forth between the two looks, but I think the standard tank and the one on this '16 actually does more for me.

At the 5:05 minute mark:
"But what you're not understanding here is this is a...."
Best description for owners who want to keep their CB forever.
 
Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing! A very nice diversion from all of the medical journal videos my wife made me watch earlier in the morning, which were very dire.
 
Thread starter
furious_blue_imp said:
The Ozzie Bike Show has a go..



ooops ! He quoted the price of the CB1100 in Rand.. so The Bike Show must be from South Africa, NOT Australia.
But, doesn't the rider sound like an Australian ?
 
furious_blue_imp said:
furious_blue_imp said:
The Ozzie Bike Show has a go..



ooops ! He quoted the price of the CB1100 in Rand.. so The Bike Show must be from South Africa, NOT Australia.
But, doesn't the rider sound like an Australian ?
Nope. He sounds very South African.

I hate to quibble, but the instruments in that bike were surely last seen in 2013? I wonder when it really went to South Africa?
 
I've started watching some of their other videos and bookmarked their channel - very entertaining!
 
Back
Top