The 1100 got a new friend or Deb goes Retro

Wow when you say welcome home you really mean it.

Did Deb keep the Bolt or trade it in?

Congrats, beautiful motorcycle.
 
You know Rboe is going to become your new best friend right ? :rofl:

Where did the Virago come from? Never seen that in your garage before.
 
Wow! Great looking Guzzi!! (The rest of yer heard looks mighty fine too!) I'm kinda partial to that California 1400 Custom, myself. ;)
 
Thread starter
Yep agreed, left there picking her's up and lusting after the white California Tourer for myself.

6c28c5b6232a2c51d30a3fa78935b3c7.jpg
 
To my eye, the V7 Special is by far the best looking bike the Moto Guzzi makes. Nicely done! That white California Tourer is also probably one of the most attractive bikes in its class.
 
Hey hoarder, you and your wife make me feel so much better about myself, you see for 36 years my wife has told me that l have a problem , and I only keep 2 bikes, man I feel like I should send you a payment lol, anyway those are some sweet machines.enjoy the new guzzi...
 
What's left to say? Congratulations to you both on the new arrival.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Guth!
ss2wheels_imp said:
Hey hoarder, you and your wife make me feel so much better about myself, you see for 36 years my wife has told me that l have a problem , and I only keep 2 bikes, man I feel like I should send you a payment lol, anyway those are some sweet machines.enjoy the new guzzi...
Pleased to have a woman that is as obsessed as I am, although it makes it so there is no filter on judgment over passion. The kids say we need an intervention LOL
The ferret_imp said:
You know Rboe is going to become your new best friend right ? :rofl:

Where did the Virago come from? Never seen that in your garage before.
We picked that up just before it got cold 1995 1100, Virago was Deb's 1st street bike.
 
There aren't too many Guzzi's that i don't like the look of, be it a V11, California Police, or V7. I was leaning to the V7 but have no closer that a 1.5 hr drive away and had heard they might be a bit small for me (230lb 6") so was happy to find the Honda. The exhaust note of the v twin is sweet though. I have seen video of a 2014 V7 special in grey with matching panniers and the leather accent on the top of the tank similar to the V7 racer. That is one hell of a pretty bike. Congrats to your wife on a great bike purchase and happy riding.
 
Oh man, now you did it. That V7 is a very nice bike. Tad small for me but I keep thinking about trading in the Griso on one. Or the 1400. That is one heck of a touring bike.

But the thing with Guzzi's, once you start riding them it's tough to get them out of your blood.
 
Back
Top