Thread starter
I've noticed the squeal on my '17 with all of 100 miles on it, started within the first 5 miles...not terrible, only under the lightest of breaking conditions. I didn't have this on issue on my '14 at all.VLJ_imp said:Total off-topic thread drift, but did you ever have the low idle / high idle issue?DaSwami_imp said:Total off-topic thread drift, but did you ever have the low idle / high idle issue?VLJ_imp said:With a three-hour ride from the dealership, I definitely would have ridden her home. My ride home was two hours, in the rain.
Yay!
Nope. The idle has been perfect. The fueling has been perfect. The only issue I've had so far is my front brakes squeal when I come to a gradual stop. My local dealer applied grease to the back of the pads, and they filed the edges of the pads. This fixed the problem completely, but only for one day. By the end of the second day a hint of squealing had returned. It's not as noticeable as before. It only squeals every so often now, and the squeal is shorter and quieter.
Question: did Honda change the brake pad type from '14 to '17? Or are the rotors / calipers different?