Nov 27, 2015 #21 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Chapomis if I had roads like that to ride, there would definitely be a CRF 250 Honda in the garage with the others. That is so cool!
Chapomis if I had roads like that to ride, there would definitely be a CRF 250 Honda in the garage with the others. That is so cool!
Nov 27, 2015 #22 W White Dog_imp Been there Got a short ride in today, going to the Y to workout. Covered my arms with a windshirt, but Ferret, my legs were bare. Temp in the 60s.
Got a short ride in today, going to the Y to workout. Covered my arms with a windshirt, but Ferret, my legs were bare. Temp in the 60s.
Nov 27, 2015 #23 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Lol..I can't do the bare legs White Dog. In the mid 60s here too. Did 86 miles. I was wearing flamnel lined jeans.
Lol..I can't do the bare legs White Dog. In the mid 60s here too. Did 86 miles. I was wearing flamnel lined jeans.
Nov 27, 2015 #24 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: Chapomis if I had roads like that to ride, there would definitely be a CRF 250 Honda in the garage with the others. That is so cool! Click to expand... The CRF 250 was the first thing I looked at, but I wanted street legal and what Honda offered in dual sport was too big and too tall for me. I wanted to ride around the moors, not tear them up, lol. ACK had one, he sold it last summer.
The ferret_imp said: Chapomis if I had roads like that to ride, there would definitely be a CRF 250 Honda in the garage with the others. That is so cool! Click to expand... The CRF 250 was the first thing I looked at, but I wanted street legal and what Honda offered in dual sport was too big and too tall for me. I wanted to ride around the moors, not tear them up, lol. ACK had one, he sold it last summer.