the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
I think it's for his stride lol
I have to take 3 steps for everyone he takes.
I have to take 3 steps for everyone he takes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ferret, good luck with your first rideThe ferret_imp said:I missed your earlier post LR. We got on the road at 6:15 per your suggestion and it was mostly smooth sailing except for some stop amd go bumper to bumper that only lasted a couple miles. Saw a beautiful Colorado sunrise amd spent all day going thru Kansas and into Missouri. Home after 8 or 9 more hours tomorrow.
Friday I will try riding. See the ortho Doc who will tell me if I am aloud to ride a week from Friday. Hopefully will have a couple hundred miles in by then lol.

...eeaasy take off 
:clap:Cormanus_imp said::rofl:

You think he would actually admit to a "handicap"?!peterbaron_imp said::clap:Cormanus_imp said::rofl:
+1, he probably will if there is a handicap parking spot![]()
You think he would actually admit to a "handicap"?!SportsterDoc_imp said:You think he would actually admit to a "handicap"?!peterbaron_imp said::clap:Cormanus_imp said::rofl:
+1, he probably will if there is a handicap parking spot![]()

So, you admit to being normal, at least for your age?!The ferret_imp said:Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.
No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.
Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong
Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.The ferret_imp said:Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.
No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.
Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong
Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.Cormanus_imp said:Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.The ferret_imp said:Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.
No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.
Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong
Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Good luck Ferret.
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.SportsterDoc_imp said:Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.Cormanus_imp said:Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.The ferret_imp said:Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.
No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.
Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong
Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Good luck Ferret.
Good luck Ferret.
Hmmm...that hits home.
Stroke (if that is what it was) was Aug 9-10 and I finally have a doctor appointment on Monday.
Wife has already told me: "Don't tell the doctor your self-diagnosis, let him check you out"
I can envision the conversation:
Doctor (whom I have not yet met): Why are you here?
Me: My wife said for you to figure it out.
Doctor: Give me a clue, is this physical or mental?
Wife: Let's not get into the mental...just look at his right eye.
I am reading this to my wife...what can of worms have I opened?!
Her response: "You are all alike"
Wishing you well, Ferret!