Thanks Sportster Doc

Thread starter
I think it's for his stride lol

I have to take 3 steps for everyone he takes.
 
Neither! I earned the moniker when I owned a Kawasaki ZG1000 Concours. The bike had a 7.5 gal fuel tank and could be ridden 300+ miles without stopping. My riding buddies were always stopping for gas while I waited. Hence, the nickname. Since then, I've completed many SaddleSore 1000's, so even though the Connie is gone, the name's still appropriate I suppose.
 
Thread starter
I missed your earlier post LR. We got on the road at 6:15 per your suggestion and it was mostly smooth sailing except for some stop amd go bumper to bumper that only lasted a couple miles. Saw a beautiful Colorado sunrise amd spent all day going thru Kansas and into Missouri. Home after 8 or 9 more hours tomorrow.

Friday I will try riding. See the ortho Doc who will tell me if I am aloud to ride a week from Friday. Hopefully will have a couple hundred miles in by then lol.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I missed your earlier post LR. We got on the road at 6:15 per your suggestion and it was mostly smooth sailing except for some stop amd go bumper to bumper that only lasted a couple miles. Saw a beautiful Colorado sunrise amd spent all day going thru Kansas and into Missouri. Home after 8 or 9 more hours tomorrow.

Friday I will try riding. See the ortho Doc who will tell me if I am aloud to ride a week from Friday. Hopefully will have a couple hundred miles in by then lol.
Ferret, good luck with your first ride :thumbsup::)...eeaasy take off :P
 
Are you going to ride to the ortho doc?
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
:clap:
+1, he probably will if there is a handicap parking spot :P
You think he would actually admit to a "handicap"?!
 
Well, I've only been around ~10 months, but did not think so!
 
Thread starter
Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.

No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.

Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong

Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.

No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.

Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong

Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
So, you admit to being normal, at least for your age?!

If so, I envy you, as my wife says I will NEVER be normal!!
 
:rofl:+:rofl: = love these jabs...fantastic sense of humor..
Will ask my wife about my state/condition...
 
The ferret_imp said:
Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.

No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.

Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong

Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.

Good luck Ferret.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.

No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.

Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong

Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.

Good luck Ferret.
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.

Good luck Ferret.
Hmmm...that hits home.
Stroke (if that is what it was) was Aug 9-10 and I finally have a doctor appointment on Monday.
Wife has already told me: "Don't tell the doctor your self-diagnosis, let him check you out"

I can envision the conversation:
Doctor (whom I have not yet met): Why are you here?
Me: My wife said for you to figure it out.
Doctor: Give me a clue, is this physical or mental?
Wife: Let's not get into the mental...just look at his right eye.

I am reading this to my wife...what can of worms have I opened?!

Her response: "You are all alike"

Wishing you well, Ferret!
 
SportsterDoc, give my compliments to your wife and suggest she goes with you.
 
Thread starter
SportsterDoc_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Made it home and got a good nights sleep in my own bed.

No I won't ride to ortho doc lol. Afeter I see him I have appt to have an MRI on both knees to see why they are not acting right, and my wife will be coming along because she says I never ask the right questions or listen to the answers to the questions I do ask.

Handicaps? I have plenty.. Old, short, not very good looking, not so smart sometimes, poor memory, don't hear or see well, not very strong

Think I can get one of those special parking place hang tags for any of those reasons? Lol
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.

Good luck Ferret.
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.

Good luck Ferret.
Hmmm...that hits home.
Stroke (if that is what it was) was Aug 9-10 and I finally have a doctor appointment on Monday.
Wife has already told me: "Don't tell the doctor your self-diagnosis, let him check you out"

I can envision the conversation:
Doctor (whom I have not yet met): Why are you here?
Me: My wife said for you to figure it out.
Doctor: Give me a clue, is this physical or mental?
Wife: Let's not get into the mental...just look at his right eye.

I am reading this to my wife...what can of worms have I opened?!

Her response: "You are all alike"

Wishing you well, Ferret!
Or is that you can’t remember the answers? I find being interrogated by my wife about conversations with my doctor infuriating. Either I didn’t ask or don’t remember the minute detail required. In any event, when it really matters, it’s much wiser to take her.

Good luck Ferret.
Hmmm...that hits home.
Stroke (if that is what it was) was Aug 9-10 and I finally have a doctor appointment on Monday.
Wife has already told me: "Don't tell the doctor your self-diagnosis, let him check you out"

I can envision the conversation:
Doctor (whom I have not yet met): Why are you here?
Me: My wife said for you to figure it out.
Doctor: Give me a clue, is this physical or mental?
Wife: Let's not get into the mental...just look at his right eye.

I am reading this to my wife...what can of worms have I opened?!

Her response: "You are all alike"

Wishing you well, Ferret!

:rofl: thanks Doc
 
Back
Top