Thanks everybody!

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
For putting up with my many questions,dont want to seem too annoying. My plans are coming together as far as my mods go,haven’t really done anything other than spent almost $300 for handlebars,don’t ask. I’m waiting on a chunk of money to buy the wheels and rear shocks but have already started collecting parts for the transformation. I’ve yet to see a CB1100 setup the way I’m doing mine so it should be interesting to some.
 
It'll be interesting to see your completed modifications, FLYTM.
 
Thread starter
m in sc_imp said:
full pro taper setup?
Not sure what this means. I got the last part I needed for the rear fender project. I’m going to shave the rear fender,completely smooth it out then mount a taillight and bracket from an 81 750 K and use a heavily modified license plate bracket from a CB1100. One thing I HATE about this bike is the stock taillight,you look at the back of the bike and the stock taillight is the first thing you see. I’m toingnto use a front fender from an 83 CB1100 F,fenders will be painted to match the bike.
 
Back
Top