Text help

Macross_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I want to make custom CB t-shirts. It looks like I will need text on the design. I was having a tough time coming up with some text. I know you guys know the bike more than me and any cool text ideas would be appreciated. I've seen "The Legend" on other bike shirts so thats what I put for now. Thank you.
 
There are also shirts in the Forum store. Don't have witty sayings on them though.
 
Macross_imp said:
Gosh darn... I didn't even know we had a store.
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
Now you CB, now you don't
I knew I asked the right people. Thank you.
I knew I asked the right people. Thank you.
Oh you asked the right people all right. Just wait :D

The store button is at the upper right of the page, by the front tire of the white bike.
 
Thought I posted, but here goes again.

I have no good slogans, but I want Geezer Glide. And so does Cormanus, he just doesn't know it yet :)
 
I have a jar of Geezer Glide in my nightstand. Don't need it advertised on a shirt. ;)
"A Classic Reborn"

"Air COOL"

"You meet the nicest (old) people on a Honda (CB1100)"

"The (insert color of choice) ones are faster"

"RLET's Ride!"
 
"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

"Yesterday is still here and better than ever"

"It's a CB thing"

"For my enjoyment: CB1100"
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thought I posted, but here goes again.

I have no good slogans, but I want Geezer Glide. And so does Cormanus, he just doesn't know it yet :)
So, I give up. What is Geezer Glide? How do you know I need it? :cool:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thought I posted, but here goes again.

I have no good slogans, but I want Geezer Glide. And so does Cormanus, he just doesn't know it yet :)
Hey popgun! You're not going crazy even though you think you are. You had posted this before. Here—Handlebar Type II
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I have a jar of Geezer Glide in my nightstand. Don't need it advertised on a shirt. ;)
"A Classic Reborn"

"Air COOL"

"You meet the nicest (old) people on a Honda (CB1100)"

"The (insert color of choice) ones are faster"

"RLET's Ride!"

Way way way too much information! :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thought I posted, but here goes again.

I have no good slogans, but I want Geezer Glide. And so does Cormanus, he just doesn't know it yet :)
Hey popgun! You're not going crazy even though you think you are. You had posted this before. Here—Handlebar Type II
Hey popgun! You're not going crazy even though you think you are. You had posted this before. Here—Handlebar Type II
Thanks Cormanus! I did wonder if I was going crazy :D
Blockhead_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I have a jar of Geezer Glide in my nightstand. Don't need it advertised on a shirt. ;)
"A Classic Reborn"

"Air COOL"

"You meet the nicest (old) people on a Honda (CB1100)"

"The (insert color of choice) ones are faster"

"RLET's Ride!"

Way way way too much information! :D

Way way way too much information! :D
MTC owes me a new iPad :P I spit my coffee on it laughing so hard :D
 
Back
Top