husky385_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Skate boarder'
Can anyone see this full screen?
Kevin
Can anyone see this full screen?
Kevin
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hi resolution full screen?kmoney_imp said:It works fine for me on Tapatalk on my Android. It just opens in a YouTube video.
Hi resolution full screen? Yup. It opens in the youtube app though -- I. E., the link just opens to the youtube flash player porthole and it does the rest.husky385_imp said:Hi resolution full screen?kmoney_imp said:It works fine for me on Tapatalk on my Android. It just opens in a YouTube video.
I'm hoping all can see them in Hi resolution and full screen. It gives a more accurate view ( as much as these little cams are capable of ) of what I am seeing. The beauty of my riding area is astounding.:worship:Cormanus_imp said:husky, embedded links aren't working on Chrome at the moment, but it works fine on the Youtube page.