Test

Didn't work at all for me. On the small YouTube screen is says "An error occurred. Please try again later." I'm on a MacBook Air. (and...couldn't even get it to full screen)

EDIT: (at 10:00 PDT) Now it works, but CANNOT go full-screen
 
No full screen viewing it on the forum, but I clicked on "tube" in the footer and full screen works viewing it on YouTube (but poor resolution)
 
husky385_imp said:
kmoney_imp said:
It works fine for me on Tapatalk on my Android. It just opens in a YouTube video.
Hi resolution full screen?
Hi resolution full screen? Yup. It opens in the youtube app though -- I. E., the link just opens to the youtube flash player porthole and it does the rest.
 
Thread starter
Worked on the iPhone 6s plus hi res full screen.

filmed in 1080p edited in 1080p downloaded to YouTube in hi res. don't know what else to do.
Kevin
 
husky, embedded links aren't working on Chrome at the moment, but it works fine on the Youtube page.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
husky, embedded links aren't working on Chrome at the moment, but it works fine on the Youtube page.
I'm hoping all can see them in Hi resolution and full screen. It gives a more accurate view ( as much as these little cams are capable of ) of what I am seeing. The beauty of my riding area is astounding.:worship:
Kevin
 
It loaded in 480 but I was able to change it to 1080i and look at it in Full Screen mode.
 
Back
Top