I fixed the Photobucket one for you—it was a simple error in the syntax. The Flickr ones aren't working. I'm not sure whether Flickr allows photo hosting.
I fixed the Photobucket one for you—it was a simple error in the syntax. The Flickr ones aren't working. I'm not sure whether Flickr allows photo hosting.
Few years ago they limited their free uploads ... so I took a whole bunch of travel albums down.
Then they said, "Oh, never mind ... unlimited free storage again!" so I put a bunch of travel albums back up.
Then late last year they said "Oh we're imposing free limits again because people are treating us like cloud storage" so I had to delete a whole bunch of albums again. They want to be a "photo enthusiasts sharing community" ... whatever.
Plus their site is slow for browsing. Ugh. Now I just use Facebook for sharing travel albums instead.