Test

Close, what you need are IMG tags like this.



 
Actually, all you really need is the second part of kenny's post—the bit from IMG] to [/IMG. Note, I've left out the opening and closing square brackets so you can see the tags, but you need them to make it work.
 
Your tag is expired :P. :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Actually, all you really need is the second part of kenny's post—the bit from IMG] to [/IMG. Note, I've left out the opening and closing square brackets so you can see the tags, but you need them to make it work.
Yep, I intended to clean that up but got distracted with trying to find the share button on the mobile website.
 
I like how you displayed that full tag, Kenny, so I've pinched it. Thanks.

Husky, just to be clear, although what you've done works just fine (and it's what PhotBucket dishes up) all you actually need is the bit I haven't crossed out.

 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
I like how you displayed that full tag, Kenny, so I've pinched it. Thanks.

Husky, just to be clear, although what you've done works just fine (and it's what PhotBucket dishes up) all you actually need is the bit I haven't crossed out.
I may be dense. I don't even see how you are doing that. What is simpler than opening the photo you want in photo bucket go over to share and clicking IMG and it copies it so you cam paste it to your post.
Kevin



Oh by the way I ran out of bike pics in photo bucket.
 
husky385_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I like how you displayed that full tag, Kenny, so I've pinched it. Thanks.

Husky, just to be clear, although what you've done works just fine (and it's what PhotBucket dishes up) all you actually need is the bit I haven't crossed out.
I may be dense. I don't even see how you are doing that. What is simpler than opening the photo you want in photo bucket go over to share and clicking IMG and it copies it so you cam paste it to your post.
Kevin



Oh by the way I ran out of bike pics in photo bucket.

He just crossed out text from my post that is safe to manually delete. What you did is perfectly OK as well.
 
Husky, you're doing a great job posting pictures. Keep going.
 
Back
Top