HondaJon_imp said:
The Motogear header is a top notch product and you can keep your center stand. The titanium will rainbow no matter what you do (Not sure if internal Jethot would prevent). It is also crazy light.
Losing the cat really opens the bike up. I run a PC V with the TSR map, TSR air funnel and K&N filter.
I also have a Staintune muffler. I think the look just fits the bike and is a super high quality piece.
I am happy with the results
Mr. T at Samurider has all the goodies you'll ever need. I would suggest using him exclusively. Good with English and amazing customer service.
those are all the reasons why i'm so attracted to titanium parts. i want the rainbowing, and I want the lightness, and a definitely want to ditch my cat. i'm not living in an inspection state, so there's no problem there.
as for the muffler, i think i'll get a titanium muffler too, likely not a staintune, primarily because i just want it to match. i'm still interested in a staintune, and i'll never say never if i find a really good deal on one, but if left to my own devices i probably won't end up with one.
as far as samurider, i take everything there with a grain of salt. the service and shipping are amazing, no doubt, but they don't have *everything* and some of the things they do have can be easily beaten price-wise elsewhere. that's not true for the motogear headers though, according to my research Samurider is going to be the best place to get that.