Tasmania, Australia

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I came across an article about Charlie Borman's favourite Tasmanian road and had a quick look. It's here Charley Boorman rates favourite Tassie road - webBikeWorld

I mention because there are three short promotional videos in it which give a bit of a preview of some of Tasmania's excellent motorcycle roads, about which I've written on the forum. It's where I grew up and where I learned to ride, and I have an affection for the place. Aside from great riding there's some great and varied scenery.

If it's a northern hemisphere winter day and you've nothing better to do, have a bit of a look.
 
Nice report. Thanks for sharing
I already heard about Charlie Boorman..doesn't he organize/specialize in guided motorcycle tours as well ++??
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I came across an article about Charlie Borman's favourite Tasmanian road and had a quick look. It's here Charley Boorman rates favourite Tassie road - webBikeWorld

I mention because there are three short promotional videos in it which give a bit of a preview of some of Tasmania's excellent motorcycle roads, about which I've written on the forum. It's where I grew up and where I learned to ride, and I have an affection for the place. Aside from great riding there's some great and varied scenery.

If it's a northern hemisphere winter day and you've nothing better to do, have a bit of a look.
Nice find. Thanks for sharing that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've been following Charlie's motorcycle adventures for a few years now.
 
Back
Top