Taos, New Mexico

SportsterDoc

Road warrior
Thread starter
Weather forecast is good for a ride to Taos, tomorrow.
Route selected should provide the most mountain miles.

I've retired from M/C forums, after 21 years of posting, but thought I would do one more post on my favorite forum.

Over 3,000 miles on the V7-850 since May.
 
Looks like some nice country to go riding through

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Thread starter
382.7 miles in 10.5 hours
Left at 6:15 AM, 52 F
Interstate 25 to highway 550 (exit 242) to highway 4.
Highway 4 was the most scenic, but also cold riding in the shadows, as low as 48F.

Will post photos after resizing
 
Thread starter
Taos trip photos
 
Great to see you on the road, SportsterDoc.
 
Beautiful country! Most of my family is there and I’d love to retire there someday.
 
Back
Top