Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Me, too. In fact I even put the OEM mirrors back on the CB1100 I bought used before I left the OP's property. I couldn't see out of the tiny ones he had installed.The ferret_imp said:I appreciate that LR when I buy one.
BestStandard_imp said:I was off today and finally decided to remove the tank stickers and install my RLETs. The stickers were easy... I let the hot sun warm up the tank and they peeled right off. A little GooGone removed the residue and spray detailer shined it up nice... no fading and it looks so much nicer without them!!
Unfortunately, the RLETs were a different story... let's just say my angel didn't get her wings yet. :-/

PowerDubs_imp said:BestStandard_imp said:I was off today and finally decided to remove the tank stickers and install my RLETs. The stickers were easy... I let the hot sun warm up the tank and they peeled right off. A little GooGone removed the residue and spray detailer shined it up nice... no fading and it looks so much nicer without them!!
Unfortunately, the RLETs were a different story... let's just say my angel didn't get her wings yet. :-/
Where are you at on PA? Anywhere near Easton and I am driving over and putting them on for you- piece of cake.![]()
If I was strong with the force I would have willed those ugly tank stickers from my DLX to my grumpy neighbors custom painted tank on his VERY loud Harley. That would've been way more fun/satisfying than just pelling them off!!! AND his reaction.... priceless!!!Lord Popgun_imp said:You must persevere Padawan. Soon your powers will be strong and you will be one of "us" and can know the secret handshake.
Of course. Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law. Like with a mattress.uscgmac_imp said:You keep the stickers on the tank for the first 30 days just in case you want to return the bike. Just be sure to keep your receipt.
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Maybe I will check industrial supply catalogs to add OSHA (for our Canadian and oversea's friends; that is the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration) approved stickers, like the arrow so I know which direction I should straddle the seat, or a sticker that one is to use a approved respirator when fuel is pumped into the gas tank.
I guess I have been around regulators for too long during my career. I was one....