Tank Pad??

gogoAZ_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Any recommendations on a tank pad for the sides of the tank? I've notices faint rub marks. Probably from my jeans. Stomp Grip makes some, but there are little nubs that stick out. Wanted something smooth. Maybe a film? help
 
LiveToRide_imp said:
Can you post a picture of your tank with those pads on it ingobohn?
Here you are:


And here are some of the engine protection bars from Fehling (I preferred them over Hepco&Becker and SW-Motech):

 
ingobohn_imp said:
LiveToRide_imp said:
Can you post a picture of your tank with those pads on it ingobohn?
Here you are:


And here are some of the engine protection bars from Fehling (I preferred them over Hepco&Becker and SW-Motech):
Here you are:


And here are some of the engine protection bars from Fehling (I preferred them over Hepco&Becker and SW-Motech):
Do you have a website for those bars, I really like that they mount high. I put on the guards from Samurider, which are excellent quality, but I've worn a flat spot on the left side one which is a bit unnerving and yours look to be like the solution to my "grinding" problem. Thanks
 
Back
Top