Tank Emblem Dimension?

My micrometer reads 61.80mm or 2.433 in.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
My micrometer reads 61.80mm or 2.433 in.
Crickey! Where did you get one like that? Mine can't read at all.
 
We have all the cool stuff in the US. You have all the dangerous animals there. At least, that's what the TV shows say! :)
 
Thread starter
Pete Erickson_imp said:
Hey JF, The tank badges are glued on. The badges in the picture you posted have holes, like they are meant to be screwed on.

I saw that Pete. I appreciate the heads up anyways. I'll attempt to attach in such a way that it looks natural. If not possible, I'll put the originals back on.

I don't have the cash to repaint right now, so i'm trying another route.

Thanks for the heads up though !!!
 
One thing that can be done is to cut off screw heads and glue them in the holes. Done nicely, it would look like they are screwed on.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
One thing that can be done is to cut off screw heads and glue them in the holes. Done nicely, it would look like they are screwed on.
Popgun, that's exactly the route that I was going to go. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
One thing that can be done is to cut off screw heads and glue them in the holes. Done nicely, it would look like they are screwed on.
Popgun, that's exactly the route that I was going to go. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
One thing that can be done is to cut off screw heads and glue them in the holes. Done nicely, it would look like they are screwed on.
Popgun, that's exactly the route that I was going to go. I'll let you know how it turns out.
 
Thread starter
Pete, I already ordered the emblems. See third post. I appreciate the help, but I got this. If it doesn't work. It doesn't. No big deal. The part numbers you list, aren't what i'm looking for.
 
Back
Top