Feb 29, 2016 #1 C curlyjoe Road warrior Thread starter Images from a ride around the Wachusett reservoir. I set the gopro to take an image every 0.5 second and pulled a few to share.
Images from a ride around the Wachusett reservoir. I set the gopro to take an image every 0.5 second and pulled a few to share.
Feb 29, 2016 #4 C curlyjoe Road warrior Thread starter The ferret_imp said: Loves me some sweepers! What kind of shield is that? Click to expand... It's the Parabellum sport shield. I'm on the fence on how it looks, but it's nice for cold weather riding. EDIT: changed scout shield to sport shield. (error)
The ferret_imp said: Loves me some sweepers! What kind of shield is that? Click to expand... It's the Parabellum sport shield. I'm on the fence on how it looks, but it's nice for cold weather riding. EDIT: changed scout shield to sport shield. (error)
Feb 29, 2016 #5 P paul kellam_imp First service completed Is that a parabellum windshield? If so i would love to hear a review
Feb 29, 2016 #6 C curlyjoe Road warrior Thread starter paul kellam_imp said: Is that a parabellum windshield? If so i would love to hear a review Click to expand... I wrote a review on the parabellum sport shield some time back. Here's the link. Paul, I see you are in North Dakota. I grew up in a small near Fargo. Lots of strong winds and cold winters!
paul kellam_imp said: Is that a parabellum windshield? If so i would love to hear a review Click to expand... I wrote a review on the parabellum sport shield some time back. Here's the link. Paul, I see you are in North Dakota. I grew up in a small near Fargo. Lots of strong winds and cold winters!