Taking the plunge and purchasing a 2014 Deluxe

drodg_imp said:
Well I know the price but next week is when I see one for the first time. I have purchased the bike from a dealer over 150 miles from me and I still have yet to see one or ride one. That kind of makes it more exciting but scary at the same time for me. So in reality I am buying it sight unseen.
Congrats man!!
 
Thread starter
Headbanger02_imp said:
I'm from Indiana, what dealer are you buying it from?
I am buying it from a dealer up by Jackson Michigan.
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Nice day here should be riding!
 
cool. You are going to love it.
 
kinda like a mail order bride. Hope she put a recent picture in the ad lol
 
Thread starter
I will take pictures but what a beautiful bike. What a great sound. I am so excited to ride it when I get done here with work. Thanks everyone.
 
So it arrived? Congrats! Get done with work? Are you insane? Go for a ride!
 
Thread starter
Well I took it out for about a 20 mile ride after work and I am very happy with it. My last bike a ST1300 was sold about five years ago . I have basically been off a motorcycle for the entire time. I found the CB1100 very light compared to what I am used to and of course no wind protection. It is interesting that I don't find the lack of wind protection as bad as I thought it would be. Anyhow the bike is beautiful and I am totally happy with my decision. I love it and once again I appreciate everyone on this sight and the info I have received over the last six months. I look forward to doing more riding in the am. BTW my grandsons and especially the 12 year old love the bike also.
 
Bravo drodg. We look forward to ride reports and photos.
 
Congrats Drodg!

And if you've been looking around on the board, you know there are a lot of options for flyscreens, cowls and windshields if you want one!
 
Back
Top