Good find. Thanks for the post
Reasonably priced and comes with a rain cover. It would certainly seem adequate for an over night or weekend run and the purposes you mentioned.
Come spring it will probably be on my shopping list.
I have plans to order this bag soon, Rocky... and a small windscreen and new pair of gauntlets. But I don't want to jinx myself so I'll hold off till I have my new CB1100 in the storage building.
I have plans to order this bag soon, Rocky... and a small windscreen and new pair of gauntlets. But I don't want to jinx myself so I'll hold off till I have my new CB1100 in the storage building.
I hate to mention this but the weather prediction for us here in north Texas, on Xmas day is mid 70's (F). If I'm lucky, I'll be riding my new CB1100 that day.
I'm holding back on the saddlebags that match the tailbag I posted - there have been reports of both zipper and strap failures. Due to proximity of straps to rear wheel and drive chain, one becoming entangled with either could prove painful.
I'm holding back on the saddlebags that match the tailbag I posted - there have been reports of both zipper and strap failures. Due to proximity of straps to rear wheel and drive chain, one becoming entangled with either could prove painful.
hdvalente, sorry if I caused you any undue concern with your bags. I'm certain they're a fine product and I will probably pickup a set myself eventually. I like the looks and the utility of the bags. I tend to research products before I buy...