Sydney's Royal National Park

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Cool little CB 100 and that 900 Kaw is awesomely clean.
 
Thread starter
Blimey! I looked a bit further and found a couple of shots of an old mate, twice over.



 
Thread starter
Sighs. Another clue too clever by half goes to waste.

Did no-one recognise the bike?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Sighs. Another clue too clever by half goes to waste.

Did no-one recognise the bike?
Just another CB mate. But check out the form of the rider! Looking well into the corner, elbows bent in a relaxed, light touch as he counter steers and with his body just moving to the inside of the turn. Perfect. Awesome. Poetry in motion.

Cheers
 
well the disgustingly dark header pipes and flyscreen makes me thing Ptero, but the guy isn't dressed in a leather roadracing suit so I figured it wasn't him.
 
I thought it was Ptero, too. Mainly because of the Michelin P3s and that he's too tight to the center line going into the curve ;)
 
The ferret_imp said:
well the disgustingly dark header pipes and flyscreen makes me thing Ptero, but the guy isn't dressed in a leather roadracing suit so I figured it wasn't him.
Couldn't be me. That bike looks as though it has been cleaned at least once.


EmptySea_imp said:
I thought it was Ptero, too. Mainly because of the Michelin P3s and that he's too tight to the center line going into the curve ;)
No traffic, maybe he is straightening out those corners. Previous photos show an H2 that looks as though it's just been smoked :).

Cheers
 
Back
Top