Randy B
Road warrior
2013:
2014:
2014:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



I flashed my blinker at the bonehead in the 4WD pick-up who was pulling a jet ski trailer on Monday as he forced me out of my lane. While I was still along side his truck (and nearly into the center divider) I found the horn button and laid into it good. The gentleman driving the truck was either on drugs, sleeping, or who knows what, because he was completely oblivious to my blaring horn.The ferret_imp said:Over 1000 miles now on my 14. Lovin it! Well, love everything but that stupid left handlebar switch, which I just can't get used to. Switching between 3 bikes has all of them messed up. Someone started to pull out on me yesterday and I stabbed the turn signal cancel button instead of the horn. Really frustrating. Thinking of buying a left switch off a 2013 and installing it. Then the bike would be near perfection for me then.
For those possibly a bit more mechanical than myself, I'm thinking it would be a plug and play, don't you? Surely they wouldn't change the wiring harness on the bike for a switch change, or the color coding on the t/s wires, the horn wire, the hi/lo beam wire...But.. the order of the plugs into the snap connector might be different on the 13's?
Anybody have any thoughts on this?
BTW Gas mileage was up to 53 mpg on my fill up yesterday.
Stock horns are worthless. Air horn going on the bike eventually (hopefully before I need it) and investigating train horns for the Tundra. Tired of all of these idiots. This morning, a super crowded left turn lane (the only lane that goes left at that intersection, not a double) was impeded by some soccer mom messing with her phone. She cause everyone behind her to miss the light (about 20 people, at least 8 of which would have made it) and then proceeded to lunge forward after the light turned red and make an illegal U-turn.Dave_imp said:I flashed my blinker at the bonehead in the 4WD pick-up who was pulling a jet ski trailer on Monday as he forced me out of my lane. While I was still along side his truck (and nearly into the center divider) I found the horn button and laid into it good. The gentleman driving the truck was either on drugs, sleeping, or who knows what, because he was completely oblivious to my blaring horn.The ferret_imp said:Over 1000 miles now on my 14. Lovin it! Well, love everything but that stupid left handlebar switch, which I just can't get used to. Switching between 3 bikes has all of them messed up. Someone started to pull out on me yesterday and I stabbed the turn signal cancel button instead of the horn. Really frustrating. Thinking of buying a left switch off a 2013 and installing it. Then the bike would be near perfection for me then.
For those possibly a bit more mechanical than myself, I'm thinking it would be a plug and play, don't you? Surely they wouldn't change the wiring harness on the bike for a switch change, or the color coding on the t/s wires, the horn wire, the hi/lo beam wire...But.. the order of the plugs into the snap connector might be different on the 13's?
Anybody have any thoughts on this?
BTW Gas mileage was up to 53 mpg on my fill up yesterday.
Image is too small, looks like a thumbnail of what was meant to be posted.The ferret_imp said:My eyes aren't good enough to see that spaceman, even when I press on it it doesnt get any bigger
If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun.The ferret_imp said:My eyes aren't good enough to see that spaceman, even when I press on it it doesnt get any bigger