Switched on Ignition Relay Install - 2018 Ex

Tev62

Road warrior
Thread starter
Following on from my BikeVis LED bullet video here is the longer install video to include a switched relay triggered from the Honda supply behind the left hand panel. Thanks to those who helped me find the switched live and the wiring diagram.:thumbsup:

 
Thread starter
obleo_imp said:
Great video , I wish other forums were this helpful , ie triumph!!!
Yes, it can be a bit hit and miss. For the old 95 Daytona I have the "T300" Facebook page is the most help for technical and other issues. Help for those bikes on the main Triumph forums is a bit lacking. There is a dedicated Triumph Explorer Forum though and that is excellent.
 
2020 speedmaster minor ecu problems, 1200 miles. First Triumph I’ve owned. Trouble is having to give the dealers mechanics lessons on this bike that they don’t know about. One told me he’s been working on Triumphs for 35 years , had to show him how to read the dtc codes on the bike with out the dealer tool. Shess.
 
Thread starter
obleo_imp said:
2020 speedmaster minor ecu problems, 1200 miles. First Triumph I’ve owned. Trouble is having to give the dealers mechanics lessons on this bike that they don’t know about. One told me he’s been working on Triumphs for 35 years , had to show him how to read the dtc codes on the bike with out the dealer tool. Shess.
Oh dear, that's terrible. I will say my Tiger has been a lot of grief but I won't go into it on a CB forum.
 
Tev, feel free. Just put it in the ‘Other Bikes’ section.
 
Back
Top