Swap my Triumph Tiger for a CB1100

Bighonda14_imp said:
Capo_imp said:
Hey, Big, I'm down in Monmouth county and have both a Tiger 800 And a CB1100, both great bikes. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Capo, which year and model of the CB1100 and the Tiger do you have? It's a small world! Would love to own one of each but the garage and life situation does not allow for it. :)
arva_imp said:
I live in South Orange... happy to meet up/ go riding etc... lmk.

Bighonda14_imp said:
I live in northern NJ and would like to trade my 2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC for a 2014 Honda CB1100DLX. Are there many used bikes out there that fit this description?

Any forum members who live in my neck of the woods that I could meet up with?

Are dealers likely to have brand new 2014 DLX's that never sold?

Thanks!
Though my preference is to trade with another owner to avoid the cost of buying brand new. Thanks for any suggestions.
Thanks Arvo. Just sent you a PM.
Hey Capo, which year and model of the CB1100 and the Tiger do you have? It's a small world! Would love to own one of each but the garage and life situation does not allow for it. :)
arva_imp said:
I live in South Orange... happy to meet up/ go riding etc... lmk.

Bighonda14_imp said:
I live in northern NJ and would like to trade my 2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC for a 2014 Honda CB1100DLX. Are there many used bikes out there that fit this description?

Any forum members who live in my neck of the woods that I could meet up with?

Are dealers likely to have brand new 2014 DLX's that never sold?

Thanks!
Though my preference is to trade with another owner to avoid the cost of buying brand new. Thanks for any suggestions.
Thanks Arvo. Just sent you a PM.

I have a 2011 Tiger ABS and a 2013 CB11. Both great bikes, part of a bigger stable, but the Tiger is the best all around bike I've owned and would be a great only bike.
 
Well Yeahhh, after all, his has RLETS :)
 
Bighonda, make it payable to Cormanus Enterprises. We'll take care of it. :P
 
Wait! Before you buy it, I'm selling mine for only $18k. Save yourself the difference and buy mine instead. It's farkle-free, so you can accessorize it anyway you like!
 
Thread starter
Ok, so I want to restate that I would love to find a CB1100 DLX owner interested in swapping for my Triumph Tiger 800XC. I'm in New Jersey, USA.

Thanks.
 
Wouldn't you be better off selling the bike you have and then waiting for the DLX to become available? That way you would be ready to go. Might be bike less for a few months, but I'll wager one will be become available as the summer slips away to fall in a few months.
 
Buy Eddies bike he just put in Classifieds and sell your Triumph later. DLX's dont come around often and Eddie is an enthusiast who takes care of his stuff. Be wise to jump on that one if you REALLY want a DLX
 
Back
Top