SW-MOTECH Engine Guard

17-CB-002

Been there
Thread starter
My CB1100 EX is a 2017.

I need some help in getting the correct part number for an Engine Guard.

The SW-Motech site did not clearly specify it for my model.

The part # I got is : SBL-01-331-10000-B

Will it fit a 2017 model?

Is there is a huge difference between the different years the CB1100 was produced - in terms of Engine & frame to accept the part # above?

Thanks in advance
Alain
 
I *think* the CB1100 frame has not changed since the introduction year, 2010. That and the engine mounting locations should be the same.
You can probably check a parts diagram to see if the frame numbers have changed....I doubt they have.

I'm confident enough in making that statement, that I would have no problem buying the guards from SW-Motech. Worst case scenario, they don't fit, and you can ship them back.
 
Back
Top