Hondahawkrider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
This popped up in my news feed today
Sv650x Rally
It’s not apparently written in stone if going to be added to the line up yet.. Apparently, it’s all going to depend upon interest.. I had an early naked SV650 and it was a great bike (sold it to fund a mortard).
I like the looks of it a lot.. makes me kinda wish Honda would come up with a 550 version of the cb again
Sv650x Rally
It’s not apparently written in stone if going to be added to the line up yet.. Apparently, it’s all going to depend upon interest.. I had an early naked SV650 and it was a great bike (sold it to fund a mortard).
I like the looks of it a lot.. makes me kinda wish Honda would come up with a 550 version of the cb again

