Django
Road warrior
Thread starter
Yesterday when I was sitting in the beer garden, this beauty rolled in with its typical engine sound. Enjoyed smelling some 2 stroke oil for a long time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
=glenncal1_imp said:Would like to get and RD350/400 two smoke but they have gotten pricey for anything decent.



Glenncal, I owned this '73 RD350 for several years and unloaded it a few years ago for $3000. It was immaculate but not terribly fun to ride. In fact, it was downright scary at 60 mph. You wouldn't believe how spoiled we've become in the past 20 years with advances in motorcycle technology (suspension, brakes, fueling, maintenance, etc.) I was glad to see it go.glenncal1_imp said:Would like to get and RD350/400 two smoke but they have gotten pricey for anything decent.
Glenncal, I owned this '73 RD350 for several years and unloaded it a few years ago for $3000. It was immaculate but not terribly fun to ride. In fact, it was downright scary at 60 mph. You wouldn't believe how spoiled we've become in the past 20 years with advances in motorcycle technology (suspension, brakes, fueling, maintenance, etc.) I was glad to see it go.LongRanger_imp said:Glenncal, I owned this '73 RD350 for several years and unloaded it a few years ago for $3000. It was immaculate but not terribly fun to ride. In fact, it was downright scary at 60 mph. You wouldn't believe how spoiled we've become in the past 20 years with advances in motorcycle technology (suspension, brakes, fueling, maintenance, etc.) I was glad to see it go.glenncal1_imp said:Would like to get and RD350/400 two smoke but they have gotten pricey for anything decent.
![]()
