Sundays Ride in the Bay Area

StackMan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Photos from yesterdays ride, sorry we were running late so I couldn't stop on the coast and get any ocean views, they were spectacular though... we changed the route and went N on 1 to Pescadero and back up to Skyline (Alice's restaurant)
Note, Dennis on his Honda 250 Scooter did a great job keeping up, goes to show if your good, your fast, even if your bike is overmatched, Denis is Good!
 
Nice pics. Hopefully some of us SF area cb1100 owners can join you next time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks like it was a great day to ride!
 
Sorry I didn't make it, but I've just got a lot going on around here lately and last week was a bit brutal at work and I just needed some chill time. Next time for sure.
 
Back
Top