Sunday Afternoon and Bluebird Skies

Hey Steve,looksl great there in Jawja,same here today,thanks for the info on the motel I called and held a room,I am going to try to make the rally cause last one was great...SS..
 
Looks like a beaut day and a beaut ride. I like that "ugly round blank" remover. And I can see Sparky smiling under that helmet. "Snow" takes me back to spraying that stuff from a PA-25.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Looks like a beaut day and a beaut ride. I like that "ugly round blank" remover. And I can see Sparky smiling under that helmet. "Snow" takes me back to spraying that stuff from a PA-25.

Cheers
I love watching the crop dusters. You can hear that high power aircraft engine winding up when one pulls up to clear the tree line. That looks more fun than riding a bike.

Yeah, she had a grin like a mule eatin' briers.
powerdogg11_imp said:
Redbirds the quarter looks great! Put one on mine yesterday.
I had to order that one, could not find one in my change. It's "peachy"!
 
redbirds_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Looks like a beaut day and a beaut ride. I like that "ugly round blank" remover. And I can see Sparky smiling under that helmet. "Snow" takes me back to spraying that stuff from a PA-25.

Cheers
I love watching the crop dusters. You can hear that high power aircraft engine winding up when one pulls up to clear the tree line. That looks more fun than riding a bike.

Yeah, she had a grin like a mule eatin' briers.
powerdogg11_imp said:
Redbirds the quarter looks great! Put one on mine yesterday.
I had to order that one, could not find one in my change. It's "peachy"!
:rofl: Can i use that?

Cheers
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Great pictures. Love your "snow" fields.
Only kind of "snow" we usually see around here. Last time we got any of the real stuff was over 25 years ago. The cotton fields are pretty just after they're sprayed and ready for harvest.
 
I couldn't see but 2 pics on my ipad last night..had to go to the PC this morning to see them. Glad I did. Nice pics.

Check out that tank bag thingy on Sparky's bike. Wild.

No snow in 25 years? I'm going to be hating you in a few weeks!

Bet CA hates you now :rofl:
 
As always, redbirds, great photos!
 
Back
Top