Summer is on its way!

A balaclava is great in the cold, but if it's REALLY cold I have a fleece neck-warmer with a drawstring so it can also double as a very ugly hat. It makes turning your head a curious experience, but it's super warm.
 
A curious experience? :rofl: Great expression!
 
I don't know if it's simply Cormanus' way of writing/speaking or if it's a Queensland thing but there is definitely a "voice" that comes through when I read his posts. I also enjoy his turn of phrases and the flow of his words. Now, no offense Cormanus, as I fully appreciate the difference between Brits and Aussies, but the "voice" I hear when I read your posts is that of Michael Caine. The ferret, on the other hand, is more of a loud, angry voice not unlike that of Samuel Jackson in just about all of his roles.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I don't know if it's simply Cormanus' way of writing/speaking or if it's a Queensland thing but there is definitely a "voice" that comes through when I read his posts. I also enjoy his turn of phrases and the flow of his words. Now, no offense Cormanus, as I fully appreciate the difference between Brits and Aussies, but the "voice" I hear when I read your posts is that of Michael Caine. The ferret, on the other hand, is more of a loud, angry voice not unlike that of Samuel Jackson in just about all of his roles.
Except with the editing as used in Snakes on a Plane to make it forum friendly :D
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I don't know if it's simply Cormanus' way of writing/speaking or if it's a Queensland thing but there is definitely a "voice" that comes through when I read his posts. I also enjoy his turn of phrases and the flow of his words. Now, no offense Cormanus, as I fully appreciate the difference between Brits and Aussies, but the "voice" I hear when I read your posts is that of Michael Caine. The ferret, on the other hand, is more of a loud, angry voice not unlike that of Samuel Jackson in just about all of his roles.
This is going to get out of hand really fast.:angel: The only voices I see in my head:
Ferret: Andy Griffith
Cormanus: Alec Guiness
Tortuga (remember him?): John Cleese
 
Back
Top