SUBMIT YOUR BIKE PICTURES TO SAMURIDER

:thumbsup: +1 ...well it is a beautiful example of a customized CB1100. Just a tad too much black for my personal taste, but I still love the hybrid of modern streetfighter /old school Honda look you achieved.
Oh... and I'm just down I-35 from you if you decide to let her go for a new deluxe. :rofl:
 
I'm in San Antonio. Between Austin and San Antonio we should be able to get a group ride of more than 5 and set a new record. How about it?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
I'm in San Antonio. Between Austin and San Antonio we should be able to get a group ride of more than 5 and set a new record. How about it?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm near New Braunfels. I'd love to be part of an all CB1100 get together. Unfortunately I don't yet own a CB1100 to show up on. Hoping that will change soon.
 
Just saw a used 2013 and a new 2013 today at Alamo power sports. No 2014 in stock, the black sold and they do not know when a red will come.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
Just saw a used 2013 and a new 2013 today at Alamo power sports. No 2014 in stock, the black sold and they do not know when a red will come.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Imagine that. A salesman there told me (via email) that they had just received a red deluxe model. That was almost 2 weeks ago. :-/
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Hey friends,

check out my bike up on samurider.com!


Honda CB1100 | Customer’s Place | Samurider.com

:) submit yours!!!
Silas - That's awesome. You were one of the first CB1100s from the US on his facebook page.

Takashi posted my CB1100 on his facebook page last month. I may send him another picture for his new customer page after I complete several more mods.

Now all you 2014 owners need to get busy and send Mr T some pictures!
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
I'm in San Antonio. Between Austin and San Antonio we should be able to get a group ride of more than 5 and set a new record. How about it?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Totally ready! msg me and we can start to set something up!
 
Back
Top