Hi Mark, you may recall meeting my son and I about three weeks ago at Outdoor Motor Sports. My name is John and his name is Dylan, remember? I'm heading down to the Black Hills on Sunday to attend a vintage bike show in Custer, but am heading over toward Sundance, WY, to stay in Newcastle, WY, for the night. I thought about heading there via Spearfish Canyon, but figured all the rally-goers on their Harleys and cruisers will be wobbling through the canyon at about 25 mph, so...am going to avoid the Hills as much as possible, except when I ride from Newcastle over to Custer.
Anyways, it was nice meeting you, a fellow CB1100 owner, and I would encourage any other owners or forum members to swing by and meet Mark. He didn't even try to sell me a bike!
BTW, I loved that desert camo Ural you had on the floor.