Stupid question

gogoAZ_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
As soon as I got my 2017 I put RIDE ON in both tires , this is different and better than SLIME , Google Ride ON to see for yourself.
How has this stuff worked out for you?
How has this stuff worked out for you? I haven't got a flat tire yet on the 2017 so I do not know !
If you Google Ride On it seems to work ok.
Make certain that you order enough as it is not easy to get the last drop out of the bottle.
 
From the horse's mouth:

Ride-On Tire Protection

Q: Does Ride-On work in tube and tubeless tires?

A: Ride-On will eliminate 85-95% of your flats in tubeless tires from objects up to 1/4" (1/8” for tube tires) that penetrate the contact area of your tire. Ride-On’s efficiency in tube tires is reduced to 55-65% since puncturing objects often tear the tube. It is impossible for a tire sealant to seal a tear. It is vital to remove the puncturing object immediately from a tire containing a tube to prevent further damage that can result in tearing the tube.

The last flat I remember having was on the rear a Honda circa mid seventies.
It occurred under WOT acceleration off the line.
Whatever it was ripped the tube so quick it went instantly flat
 
Houtman_imp said:
gogoAZ_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
As soon as I got my 2017 I put RIDE ON in both tires , this is different and better than SLIME , Google Ride ON to see for yourself.
How has this stuff worked out for you?
How has this stuff worked out for you? I haven't got a flat tire yet on the 2017 so I do not know !
If you Google Ride On it seems to work ok.
Make certain that you order enough as it is not easy to get the last drop out of the bottle.
How has this stuff worked out for you? I haven't got a flat tire yet on the 2017 so I do not know !
If you Google Ride On it seems to work ok.
Make certain that you order enough as it is not easy to get the last drop out of the bottle.
I did with this result, no mistake: :huh:

Google

:)
 
When I found out Dunlop replacement tires for my 2017 CB1100 EX were not available in North America, I looked at what was used on the Triumph Bonneville models: Bridgestone and Metzeler.

I wanted to buy Avon Roadrider tires. But the sizes needed were not available at that time, but they are now.
 
Back
Top